Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhijeet (NA)     24 November 2014

Builder sold the flat to two person

Hi,

I'm dealing with one property in navi mumbai.

i found the flat sold to first owner (A) in 2004 and later 2010 the first owner sold it to another person (B)  to whom i am dealing, this owner (B) name is registered with CidCo, Society, property tax and registrar office

in between of 2004 to 2010 the builder sold the same flat to one of person in 2007 the sale entry is available only in registrar office but not in cidco, property tax, society. 

Can any one tell me who will be the legal owner of this property. 

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     24 November 2014

the latest entry in the Registrar's Office will stand since that is supposed to be " public notice " to all interested in the said property.

DISCLAIMER : General information and advice provided is without any warranties as to suitability for any use, correctness and application to any specific case. Please always take proper legal counsel . However, if it helped anyone even a little a " thanks" via the "Thanks Contributor Button " would be appreciated and would encourage me to keep on making efforts :-) . I am also always open to corrections and further learnings from more experienced Seniors here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register