Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Leave encashment

Page no : 2

PBS KUMAR (HR - PROFESSIONAL)     21 April 2008

Dear Valboo ji, Will you please send me the copy of enactment of 'Leave Encashment' - pbs_kumar@rediffmail.com Regards, PBS KUMAR

prerna1 (Executive- Personnel ( HR))     21 April 2008

Dear Valbooji, can u please advise that Paid leave encashment is being done on what basis , it is on the gross salry or basic salary?

Chitra Sharma (Executive - HR)     21 April 2008

The leave encashment is done on the basic. It is counted on 30 days i.e basic/30*no.of PLorEL.

prerna1 (Executive- Personnel ( HR))     22 April 2008

thanks a ton chitra

RAMRAVINDRAN (co-ordinate)     26 April 2008

Dear Valbooji, Can u send a copy of enactment of Leave encashment. My ID is ramravind@gmail.com regards, ramravindran

NAGESH K (EHS Engineer)     29 June 2009

Dear Friends

Lost five and half years working in private limited company in delhi, I got 48.5 days of Prevelige leave earlier in january 2008 it has earned leave and from january 2008 onwards changes as prevelige leaves.  In the Administrative instructions No. 01/2008 also states that the leave can be converted to money when the employee service comes to an end.

Now they are informing to prevelege encashment not allowed according to Delhi Shops and Establishment acts

PLease Help me or give your any suggestions regarding the encashment of PL

Thanking you

Nagesh K

Asha Pole (Legal)     25 September 2009

As rightly said by most of the commentators out here,the encashment policy differs from company to company.So the most viable resource to learn about your encashment is through your appointment letter or the employees manual .However if your company fall under the factories act then it becomes mandatory for the employer to pay for the leaves due but not taken ,either at the end of the financial year or at the end of your tenure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register