LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat kasera (N.A.)     14 November 2014

Can adultery be proved through call recording

Dear Sir, I have call recording of my wife saying " I Love You" and forcing him to reply same in 3 recordings also asking him to do full and final. I have got the recordings certified by FSL expert. Will court consider this as adultary as my wife file 498a against me and my family.

Family court has also ordered me to pay Rs.2500 per month along with arrears of Last two years. 

Kindly guide me can i get it cancelled on the basis of call recordings. 

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

There should be a mention of such recording in your initial written statement in any of  the cases, only then court will accept the recordings as  evidence.  If you have not mentioned your wife's love story in the initial written statement, the court will not accept any kind of recordings/documents later on.  

Hope you have mentioned the said love story and that you have recorded such in your written statement. All the best.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     14 November 2014

Definitely the things are relevant....but all depends upon the kind of defence raised by you at the beginning.

You may end up losing some money but will definitely able to get rid of her with the help of evidence in hand, provided utilized prudently.

Aditi (Proprietor )     23 November 2014

Dear Bharat

Whether u have filed for divorce  or ur wife.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     19 April 2016

1) it depend up on whether you have mentioned ur statement in ur first report then only court will considet it as evidence otherwise not.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register