LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman (student)     18 October 2014

False mlr on me and my family

Sir, My SIL was not staying with him.one day in premdiated manner she came to home of husband and stay at one night..and on the pretext of joining along with children..she left home and visted to her parents home located at differnt city.therafter she filed Medico Legal Report that she has been beaten by husband and his family members..The MLR shows no external injury there..The MLR was done at Govt hsopital on Pvt request of her with token fees of Rs 500/- the factum of this MLR was concealed from husband and relatives but come across through chargesheet filed by Police..the Magistrate has charged me and family under 323 & 498-A/506 sections..I am now planning to file RTI in Govt hsopital so that it can be counter at the time of trail..kindly provide some tips so that it can be useful in revealing information under RTI and same can be useful in Criminal trial?

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 October 2014

Dear,

Call and discuss.  I need some details.

Adv Kapil Chandna

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 October 2014

It appears you are in the habit of posting different queries repeatedly in different threads including the experts column and forum section. This query is also repeated, you may visit the previous thread where you have posted the same query to know about others opinions in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register