Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv (self employed)     30 September 2014

Alternative to declaration suit

Dear Experts & Lawyers,

Is there an Alternative to Declaration Suit? Please suggest. I have property in Andhra Pradesh and the property value is very high as it is located in the heart of the city. My relatives, after the death of my father and in my absence while i was abroad, have created fake documents and lease agreements and encroached upon the property. They have created fake leases with private parties who are hand in golve with my relatives. This has happened almost 1.5 years ago. We have an injunction suit and an order, in force, but the illegal occupants are not respecting the court order, they have constructed commercial structures and making structural changes. Some learned people have suggested me to go for a "Declaration of title & recovery of position suit". My financial background is quite poor and I am not in a position to bear the court fee which itself will be several lacs. Is there an alternative solution to my legal problem, expert’s kindly advice. Some of my relatives are in fact waiting for me to file a "Declaration suit" so that they can simply become request for amendment of petition and implead as respondents to the suit. Please advice.

Learning

7 Replies

P.THANGAVEL (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 September 2014

If you could establish that forgery/fake/fabrication of documents took place you can file criminal

complaint and peruse it to restore your rights.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 October 2014

I can give you advise without filing declaratory suit.  Before that I should know the complete details of your issue datewise and incident wise, so that I can come to a conclusion what to do to rectify the problem.  Since I am resident of Hyderabad I can go personally and enquire about your issue. I am well acquainted with these types of cases.  Over and above I deal in disputed and litigated properties more.  If you are interested I will take up your case.  Pl call me 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com.

rajiv (self employed)     02 October 2014

Thank you very much for replying to my query Mr. Thangavel

Thank you very much for replying to my query Mr. Thangavel

Thank you very much for the reply mr . Ravider

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 October 2014

A suit for declaration and possession is the legal remedy to your problem. If you are not able to pay the court fee, you may file a pauper Original petition to file declaration suit, this will fetch you remedy,consult a local lawyer on this idea and proceed.

rajiv (self employed)     09 October 2014

Thank you Mr. Kalaiselvan.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register