Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can i send legal notice to my employer

Page no : 2

bharath (consultant)     29 September 2014

Thanks once again for your suggestion

bharath (consultant)     20 March 2015

Hi Experts, Now at this juncture when the company has falsely represented that I have been involuntary terminated inspite of issuing a positive relieving and Experience letter.Due to which I was compelled to terminate from present employer aggrieved by that I preferred a court referred case against my previous employer and the management for the offence punishable U/S 420 and 120 (B) IPC. The Company issued experience/service letter to the me that I am recommended for employment without any reservation and later dishonestly contradicted their own statements/reports where the Accused are bound to protect their declaration expressed in the form of a written document and which is a valuable property to the Complainant instead violated. The Legal contract has been damaged by the Accused and is very clear from their actions which clearly reflect their ill intentions and criminal designs to cheat the Complainant and as such have committed the offence of Cheating. The IO states that how come this attract U/S 420 and 120 B and asking me the provision of law Does this attract 420 or not Please confirm and suggest me the possible ways to proceed in the case further Thanks in Advance Bharath

bharath (consultant)     23 March 2015

Hi Kumar doab, I beg your king attention. Please drop your suggestion on the above post thanks in advance Regards, Bharath

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 March 2015

Are you proceeding on your own or thru an able lawyer?

Have you become a member of Employee's/Trade Unions?

It is reiterated that you should :::::::Proceed thru an able lawyer.

Your lawyer shall have answer to all of your queries.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register