Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John (Student)     17 November 2009

questions about Fast Track Court

Can someone help me answering questions about Fast Track court:

- How can defense get a sessions criminal case (498a, 304b) tried in Fast Track court? It is 6 year old case.

- Who decides whether a case can be tried in Fast Track court?

- Is trial in fast track court faster than regular sessions court?

- Is there a time limit to a case in fast track court?

We (defense side) want to explore option of fast track court since the other side is hail bent on delaying the case since they know that their case is very very weak.

I will appreciate quick replies. Thanks in advance to all the responders.

Learning

5 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     18 November 2009

You can't do a thing. Court decide. No time limit. Delay is part of the game which both parties play to suit their strategy.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     18 November 2009

Any person can file an application to consider his/her case in fast track court. but it is discrition of the court to allow the same or not.

Regards

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     18 November 2009

We come back to square one. We apply. Discretion is always with the authority. Honestly, speaking we have no right. It is always subject to discretion.

John (Student)     19 November 2009

Thanks for your feedback. Now I understand that the discretion is with the court. I still have some other questions:

Is fast track court really fast? Are the cases tried in fast track courts time bound? Are they supposed to be completed within a year?

AYYALASOMAYAJULA MURALI (POSTAL ASSISTANT )     19 November 2009

all the humanrights of oprhan/some staff members in visakhpaatnam postal dvision particularly in Visakhaptnam HPO are sqauashed no rules etc who can see the fate of them withput money nothing can

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register