LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muhammad Siddiq (OS)     03 September 2014

Sale deed

Sir we have a land in industrial estate in Andhra Pradesh. Actually it is allotted to one person only (i.e. myself) officially but three persons have given the amount decades back to purchase that land henceforth (myself, an organization representing by me and my brother in law) are there in purchasing the same.  Without my consent my brohter in law had sold the land to somebody by giving something in written (which is not so valid as that land is on my name only).  The purchaser of the part of the land has approached for the sale deed and moreover he is willing to our land also (part of the main land). i.e he would like to purchase the entire land.  However, he given some amount years back to my brother in law in respect of his land which is too low compare to present day land value.  Hence the purchaser is also agreed to give some more money to him. It is there problem.  Now I am also ready to sale the entire land (including the part of my brother in law as he purchased earlier). We fixed the rate. No problem regarding the cost of the property.  But I would like to safe my self legally while going for agreement, as well as sale deed, registration in order to protect my self legally from the harm from my brother in law in future as he is not trusted person.  So kindly guide me that what type of strong Affidavits i have to collect from my brother in law that he permitting me to sale his land on receiving of amount by him from the purchaser as well as affidavit from the purchaser that he had paid the amount to my brother in law against the land of my brother in law.  This is required for me that I don't want to give chance to my borther in law to complaint against me that I sold his land without his consent or not receiving the money.  I requested the Society to register the land of my brother in law to the purchaser directly, but they are telling that it can't be possible as the whole land is on my name only.  So please kindly guide me in this regard that what type of strong matter to be included in the affidavits and agreement and so on.  Kindly guide me at the earliest sir.. pls pls psls...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register