LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja (owener)     01 September 2014

Will

my father have written a will in a plain paper,not registered,he is no more now,in that will,after his death my mother have rights till her live,after her for me.i have two sisters,now they are wanting parts in that property,what can i do,my mother is in sound condition,what to do?

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 September 2014

You have not given full details about the will , whether the will is signed by your father or not , and the will is attested by two witnesses or not ? if it is signed by your father and witnesses by two persons then it is a valid will and you can execute it in the court of probate in your favour, your mother will get enjoyment right in that property, your sister will not get anything , if will is incomplete then the whole property will divided among you four i.e you , your mother and your two sisters you all will get 1/4 share each in your fathers property because you four are the legal heir of your deceased father .

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 September 2014

I do completely agree with Mr Joshi.

raja (owener)     03 September 2014

thank u for ur kind advice.the will has been signed by my father infront of three witness,also three witnesses signed in that will paper.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register