Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A_fighter (NA)     26 August 2014

Advice for dv speedup

Dear Experts,

My Dv case is running for more than 2 years ad trial started from May-14 still running.Opposite party is taking the time on every stage.so far only my wife cross is over and they taken time for additinal witness.so far they have not fillied any additianl witness and taking time on every date whic is allowed by court.is there any time limt to close the additional witness if so what is the process?

and also like to ask wether is there any provision the that all additional witness has to be submitted at once or opposite party can take time to submit the additioanl witness one by one.it's more than one month since my wife corss is over but no additonal witness sofar.next date they may file one additional witness and once the cross is over then they may ask time again for additional witness then they may run for another month.is there any chance to drag like this? if so happen what is the best way to close this?

Learning

3 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     26 August 2014

Ask for list of witnesses and to get  court permission to call for additional witnesses. . 

498A_fighter (NA)     26 August 2014

they have not fillied any list of witness sofar.Judge asked any any additioanl witness, they said yes.it's almost month over but no additional witness fillied sofar.

498A_fighter (NA)     27 August 2014

i have been following in this forum for quite some time, view the query is more than providing the advice.Not sure wether any victim is getting the valuable sugesstion from this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register