Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Colin (Officer)     13 August 2014

How to enter name in 7/12 in vasai

Hi,

I reside in Vasai, Palghar Dist. My Dad and their brother had done a registered partition deed in 1996 but the effect of the same is not been entered in the 7/12. Now recently i approached our Talathi to enter the names in the 7/12 as per the partition deed.

We gave all the details to Talathi i.e. the Application Form, Certified true copy of partition deed from sub-registrar, Index-2.

Now the Talathi wants to issue the notices to all the owners for entering the name in 7/12.

Need to confirm whether is it compulsory to issue notices to the owners before entering the name in 7/12 as we have already submitted the registered partition deed along with Index-2.

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 August 2014

generally they issue the notices to know either anybody has any objections or not , its a process .

Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     13 August 2014

Sir,

This is the procedure envisaged under MLRC, 1966. It states that, before entering and recording the name of New occupant in the revenue records, concerned persons should be intimated.

If No objection is received by Talathi, He will enter your name in the 7/12 extract.

Regards

Adv.Kishor Hajare

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register