Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lawrence William (Service)     13 November 2009

Anticipatory bail in HC

Dear Experts,

I have just gone for a revision on A/B in HC , I am fighting a false case slapped on me by my ex employer under IPC 407,420, 467,468, etc. Kindly advise should i go on to SC for furher bail or surreder and go for a regular bail in the district / sessions court? What are the chances of getting a regular bail and within what time frame? Which all things are to be kept in mind once I surrender? My HC A/B bail judgement is on monday. Me and my family with a small daughter are tired of the situation and want to get out of the legal tangle. Please suggest me some handy tips.

Learning

3 Replies

Anish goyal (Advocate)     13 November 2009

I think you must wait till monday 4 high court's decision
1 Like

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     13 November 2009

Mr. George, all depends upon the facts and circumstances of a case. no confirm advice can be given without perusing the record of your case. wait till Monday...if no substantial or heavy case is made out against you then certainly you will get bail. otherwise AB is a not a matter of right. if the contents of FIR/ Complaint are more frivolous in nature then you may also go for quashing of such an FIR before the Hon'ble High Court. better contact local lawyer for adequate advice on the issue whether to go to SC or quashing etc.

Lawrence William (Service)     16 November 2009

Dear Experts,

Mr X 's  A/B application adjourned &  is pending in HC now till 24th Nov. The hon. court has asked the PP about how exactly the appealent is benefited by making forged/ false  documents?. The PP was un-anwserable and vaugely told that the investigation is on.The matter is such that the previous employer has slapped a false case of 420 & 467 against Mr X.  Just because mr. X has joined a rival Group at a senior position.The court has taken the entire case positively. How will the opponent react? what precautions are to be taken by mr. X? Kindly advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register