Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranesh (student)     09 August 2014

Plaese do guide me sir

Hi ,please do guide me as follows

My grand mother has four daughters no sons, they had of 20 acres of land and one house and two more plots of 1000 yards, my mom is last smallest daughter  named :uma devi  my grand mother has given a gift deed with the help of pahani  –pasupu kunkuma of five acres in 05-10-2006. (in that three acres has buyed a long ago back they didn’t had a pass book on this three acres but they are in passion in phani and the remaining two acres has a pass book on my grand father not on my grand mother) .. my grand mother had given application to concern vro on 07-10-2006 and 23-06-2009.  for name change ..and by my mother 23-10-06 and 24-11-07  and 25-06-09 and 02-02-11 it is receipt given in mro office and in revenue sadasu receipt in 20-03-13 and also mee save for mutation  20-11-13 ….

All dis  applications has given in concern officers  ….we have filed an application by RTI on 11-12—13 to thalisdhar he had given a reply for more than 60 days and then we filed to RDO by RTI on 06-02-14  and they had a given not related what are applied in the application

They had given a memo on 15-03-14 has my grand mother third daughter has made sale deed against what we  are registered  of three acres only..they went for registration on where my grand father buyed the land from they sons they went for sale deed for three acres they didn’t had pass book on them ..

And they concern officers are telling that we don’t have right to enter into pass book and phani it seems

And againt we apeel a file on 10-04-14 to RDO by rti on which what they had given a reply  and  they had given a reply on 19-06-14 with none of this application submitted by us  are not available…soo enquiry cant be conduted…

Please kindly help me

Ranesh-

Email:ranesh_2k8@yahoo.com

Learning

2 Replies

INNASIPPANDIYAN.A (ADVOCATE)     09 August 2014

that are so many doubts ... so better u go and discuss with an advocate..

INNASIPPANDIYAN.A (ADVOCATE)     09 August 2014

that are so many doubts ... so better u go and discuss with an advocate..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register