Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandip (No)     07 August 2014

Sale deed done but some payment remaining of cheque

Dear All Members,

I am from Pune. I have sold my flat in last month to someone. Buyer gives me 4 cheques for Payment and chq. no. and amount mentioned in Agreement for sale and also mentioned payment last date which was 10th July 2014. Then he cleared 2 Cheques of it.  And then he forwarded it procedure for loan, after 1 month loan has sanctioned. Then he cleared  another 1 cheque which is loan amount cheque. And then he asked me for Deed of Assessment  /  Sale Deed   and he says it's bank requirement. But still 1 Cheque was remaining of big amount not cleared yet. I asked him for it and to the his lawyer also that any problem to make Sale Deed before all payment cleared, they told me no problem make Sale Deed. We can cancel Sale Deed if all payment not cleared. Then I have made Sale Deed with trust, but till my 1 cheque is pending and cheque valid for 3 months and 1 month already passed. And buyer requesting me to take cash for Remaining payment. I rejected his offer and told him only payment through cheque no other option. Is there any problem for making Sale Deed in this manner. What can I do regarding to it. Is this problematic for me. Please advice me. (If any point missing or not cleared pls. ask.)

Thanks ,

Regards,

Sandip

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register