Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     11 November 2009

Need help on AB

Hi All,

My brother wife filed 498A case against my family. Now I am planning to take Anticipiatory Bail, Could you please tell exactly what documents I need to submit for that.

Is it good enough if I have XEROX copy of FIR report ? or I need registered copy of FIR report?

Thanks,

Masthan

Learning

3 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 November 2009

only zerox copy of FIR is sifficient for your advocate/counsel. all relevant documents as advised by your counsel necessary in the facts of the case, should also be provided by you to your counsel before filing the bail before arrest.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     11 November 2009

Zerox copy is enough. U may also attach other evidence in your favour if you have and if your advocate/counsel feels good to attach in view of your case facts and circumstances.

Good luck, u will get the bail dont worry.

Regards
adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

ASHUTOSH (lawyer)     12 November 2009

dear  in fir u can seen what aligation she imposed on u  in ur defence if u have any documentery evidence all will help in granting bail

ashutosh(adv)

delhi high court

9871916203,9953705247 lawyer_indian@yahoo.co.in  mr.advocate2008@redieffmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register