LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srikanth reddy (Freelancer)     28 July 2014

Ceo harassing me for quitting my job

Hi, This is Srikanth..I am Facing Mental Torcher From My Old company CEO..i dont know what to do..i have worked for that company from past 2 years and they dont pay salaries properly even i worked for them but recently i resigned from that company but one thing happened while im working on that company as digital marketing manager through facebook ads 1500 INR will be deducted unfortunetly for that company page itself from my facebook account ( i am maintaining that page for ADS..for that credit card details they saved 1 year back)..i am already told them its happen unfortunately so i am ready to pay that 1500 INR but CEO harrasing me daily to pay all credit card bills of him...i dont even use credit in my life i dont know how to use credit card also .CEO harrasing me like.."to file a FIR and you will go to prison"...please anyone help me  what to do now ???

Learning

3 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     28 July 2014

Hi Srikanth

There is no need to fear. If there is any deduction of amount your company wants and they have given any written communication, then just reply in a written communication to them (preferably on email) that if there is any amount pending, then you are ready to pay that amount immediately.

This communication is important to clear your stance and absolve you from any conspiracy. Maximum that your ex-employer can do is to file an FIR of Cheating, Forgery etc., but that cannot directly be of such a level that police would arrest you. Its is only a matter of Rs.1500/- and once you send that written communication, you would be safe.

If you need further advice, you may post your query on https://www.lawforumindia.com.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

srikanth reddy (Freelancer)     29 July 2014

Thanks Saurabh Ji...but i didnt get any mail from them i only kept mail to them only calls i get from them regarding this issue but he is harrasing me to pay 10k amount for another personal account ...and one more thing is the credit is not the company credit card its ceo's friend credit card (CEO told to me)...this was happen 45 days back if case was booked why i didn't get any call till now from any police ??? please tell me how much time they will take for investigation ??? and ME and my employees planning to put a case against CEO for not paying salaries from last 2 months ..can we put that case ??? 

mahendra limaye (Cyber Legal Consultant)     02 September 2014

Kindly contact mahendra@cyberorgindia.com or 09225109900 for more help!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register