LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reddy (Designer)     23 July 2014

Fake accident cliams

Hi Friends, I am trapped by an organized crime group. Here are the details of mishap and I request your opinion to take this issue forward. This mishap happened on 15-Jun when I was driving through varthur road (bangalore)near varthur police station. The road was tightly packed with traffic nad the vehicle is hardly moving. When vehicle was just started close to police station I heard a sound of plastic bottle being crushed under rear tires. So, I immediately stopped my vehicle. A lady some where behind started crying that the car drove over her legs. To tell frankly there was not even a small jerk to the car and i am sure I didn't hit any one. Public gathered , i feel the group members approached vehicle and I stopped my vehicle on a side and took her to a hospital and paid an amount of Rs 45000 for her surgery. 3 days later again I got call from these guys demanding somemore money for which I refused. So, After a month of this happened i.e. on 12 Jul they lodged a compliant against me under sections IPC 279,337. For formalities I visited traffic polic station to submit phote copies of vehicle. Also got a progression certificate from RTO. One key point to note is there is no single scratch on my car that would say I hit someone to fracture their leg. Traffic police processed a bail in police station which they explained me as sufficient in this case and I need to attend directly to the court for hearing session. I would like to know "How serious are these sections?", "Will police bail bond is a sufficient ?" "I would also like to put a cheating case on these people". Police told you don't need a lawyer for this small case and they told lawyer from police department will take care of it. "Whether do i need to approach a lawyer for this and this will be extra burden for me unless its compulsary" Your help is much appreciated.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register