Page no : 2

Ashvin Patel   11 April 2017

What should I do in the Case

Ashvin Patel   13 April 2017

How can i get status of disputed document Passport has been destroyed from Honorable court now in 2017 after Criminal case final acquittal order in 2010. They people tell since their is no case in the court as all Judicial record of Case has been destroyed except final judgement order copy now they will not issue any documentary proof that Passport has been destroyed.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 April 2017

Dear Mr. Ashvin Patel:

It is not necessary to return an expired passport in order to apply for a new passport. You can apply for a passport online also. You download the application form and fill it online and submit it online. You can pay the fees also online. After that you will be given a date of appointment at the passport office, in your case the Bangalore passport office. You go to the passport office on the date given to you with all the documents. You follow the advice given to you there at the counter. They will take your photograph also at the passport office. You then return from the passport office. Your new passport will come to you at your door-step in due course. Verification of the documents mentioned by you in your application will be done at the time of your 'interview' at the passport office. You will have to carry originals and photocopies of all documents mentioned by you in your online passport application.

Read carefully all the particulars asked for and all the questions asked in the passport application form. Does any of the questions need your stating the Delhi case? If so, you will have to state the Delhi case and not otherwise. If there is any question like that tell me through a PM and I shall advise you what to do. The passport application form will ask you to give your addresses during the past 5 years. You were all through the 5 years in Bangalore only. Hence you need give addresses in Bangalore only. Police will go to those addresses only for verification. If you have told anybody at those addresses about your Delhi case and if that person is a "holier than thou" person or if he is a plain bl**dy fool he will tell the police about your Delhi case. Even then police will not care much as Delhi would not be in their jurisdiction. Where is your what they call " permanent address". Permanent for a young person like you would be the place where your parents would be. Permanent address for a person like me, whose parents are dead long ago, would be my own address or up above where no police can reach. Police will do verification at the permanent address also. If your permanent address is Delhi, police will do verification there also. Your problem is not that you may disqualify for passport, but that if the police talks to some people in Delhi who know about your case, it may cause you embarrassment. You tell your parents that Police will go to them. Your parents can be armed with your acquittal order. They can talk to the police and police will not give any adverse report against you.  It is very unfortunate that you were victim of a false case and it may remain a life-long skeleton in your cupboard.   But be brave. Be truthful. Fill the application form with a clear conscience. But that doen't mean that you should voluntarily and foolishly place your neck under the knife. If you have further questions send me a PM rather than expose yourself here.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     17 April 2017

I see two names (1) Ashish, Student,and (2) Ashvin Patel. Are both one and the same person? I am confused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register