LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen (sales)     25 June 2014

Major penalty

I was working in AIIMS new delhi, After conducting the inquiry, I have been given major penalty of compulsory retirement from govt service with immediate effect.

please can some tell me will i get the pension and other dues if yes how much, as the order do not say anything about this.

if not why 

reagrads

Praveen

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Penalty order does not contain discussion on any other thing, except the charge, inquiry and penalty. After issue of penalty order, everything else is regulated as per relevant service rules on different issues concerning about service or, retirement/ termination of the employee. So, your retirement benefits as pension, gratuity, etc., would be regulated as per the pension rules applicable to your service. On compulsory retirement, assl terminal benefits would be admissible to you on prorata basis of your actual service in proportion of the qualifying service required for for grant of full pension.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 June 2014

agreed with Mr Dhingra

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 June 2014

IN case of any difficulty…………………Show the order, service codes and regulations  to a local Labor Law consultant/Service lawyer well versed with such matters.

Dipu   15 August 2019

My situation is also exactly similar to the extent that the order of compulsory retirement does not contain anything about retirement benefits and till now I did not receive anything from my employer. However, now after two years, I received a letter from my employer saying that I will not be paid my gratuity and my pension will be paid after reducing to one-third of the actual. what should I do? my services are governed by ccs rules.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register