Upgrad LLM

Wife refused husband but asking maintenance

One of the cases which I am dealing is also of similar circumstance. Wife is a practising Lawyer and Husband is a IT professional. I am representing the case on behalf of  the husband. In that case, wife deliberately left the husband's home, went to her father's house and was staying. However filed 498 A case on husband and husband's family members, DVC case, maintenance case and so on . She wisely created records in such a way to prove to the society as if husband has neglected to take care of her and she started alleging that there is demand of dowry during marriage and she met with dowry harassments in the hands of in-laws. Society started believing the same. She being an Advocate because of her attitude  forced the husband to file divorce. Then her arguments for seeking maintenance become strong still more. The husband's case in the lower courts were dealt by different advocates of the same bar association. As the wife is also from the same bar association practising advocate, she easily influenced the husband's advocate not to represent him in the courts as a result of which ex parte decrees have been obtained against the husband in maintenance case, DV case and unfavourable order in 498 A . The case came to me im this stage. Firstly I preferred set aside applications in the lower courts and the orders have been set aside. I advised my client to withdraw the divorce case filed by him and advised my client to prefer restitution of conjugal rights before the court for matrimoial living as his intention was to live with his wife. Accordingly my client has done so. Later the wife did not turn up to my client and started adopting delaying tactics joining my client in the matrimonial home which eatablished a strong ground for me  to prove it before the court and before the society that it is not my client who neglected to take care of the wife but it is the wife who deliberately avoided staying with my client and so her plea of maintenence should not be accepted. I could establish the genuinity of my client before the court and the case is going on favourably and I am likely to get a favourable order in favour of my client. Please understand if there is truth we can easily establish before the court the unjustice happened anywhere. So please dont leave the hope. Dont be scared in facing such as criminal tactics adopted by the other spouse. TRUTH ALWAYS TRIUMPHS

Total likes : 1 times

This is a court issue why don't you go there and try to solve it in a legal way. More you can talk with top uk essay writing services so people can understand why it is important to go for legal things but on the other things.

Wife generally has upper edge for claiming maintenance. However, still depends upon the grounds of divorce.

the information you provide on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all
of your time & work. Urdu Novels Pdf

No Wife shall be entitled to receive an allowance from her husband under section 125 crpc if without any sufficient reason, she refuses to live with her husband, or if they are living separately by mutual consent.

For more information, please visit : Law YeShopy

CBD Oil Den is a top rated CBD Shop in the UK. You can buy CBD in UK with ease. Choose from 700+ brands. 20000+ products. Great Deals & Discounts. Buy CBD In UK

Housewife

If wife prooves she is not living with you due to your cruelty than she is entitled to maintenance and your rcr will be dismissed....

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x