Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aisha (housewife)     09 June 2014

Legal advice needed

Hi. 

Thank you all for all the important advice and guidance given in this forum. I would like to know what is the next step to take if the verbal order has been passed against someone based on a very invalid reason. The Honorable judge is not signing the certified copy of the order since 2 months. Please do let me know what can be done. Once again I thank all experts in this forum.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 June 2014

Missing inoformation.

Approach higher Court through your counsel.

1 Like

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     09 June 2014

What I think, perhaps, There are not full facts narrated in your question, after pronouncing the judgement it is the duty of the Hon. Judge to issue the Order and Judgement copy with in few days.If there is a deliberate delay in signing the judgement after pronouncing it in the court you have remedy of it in the HC., approach the High Court for the Directions under Mendamus  writ petition.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 June 2014

I agree with the learned experts above on this issue. You are yet to narrate the entire issues so that proper opinion can be rendered to your problem.  After pronouncement of judgement in the open court, a judge has to deliver his judgement within shortest possible time, if not so, a remedy  lies in the high court as suggested by my learned friends, consult your counsel and proceed further.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register