Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tanvi (none)     30 April 2014

Shares purchased of a pvt. ltd. company and subsequent fraud

Dear Experts,

If I have provided funds to a private limited company for funding one of their building proposals by way of purchasing the shares of the company. At the time of the Share Purchase Agreement all the details of the proposed project were provided with a detailed time line to complete the project.

Subsequently the Company has not completed the project they simply bought half the land and have not done any further construction and the money provided by me has not been used as proposed instead the Company is simply enjoying the funds.

In this case what legal action can i take to recover my money( selling of shares is not an option as nobody is willing to buy it)

Kindly advise urgently

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     30 April 2014

Pass a resolution in AGM for selling the assets of the pvt ltd co.ie.land and building. Further resolve that the consideration for sale will be shares and co will by back.and get registered in sub registrar office and inform to ROC?

tanvi (none)     30 April 2014

This is possible only if the company is willing in the present case the company is playing a fraud and is not wiling to give back the money. They simply want to enjoy the funds

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register