Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Emmanual@123 (IT)     30 April 2014

Business start up.

Hello,

I am from Delhi & am panning to start a software company in Bangalore (small scale). I was doing this software business individually & now I decided to start it as a company. But right now I am little bit confused regarding the business registration, coz i read articles related to business registration online. Multiple types of registration are available & am confused which one should i select. Also I have contacted business registration agents, but unfortunately didn't get any proper answer from them, coz when they explain something to me I feel that one is better than the other.... :(  I really don't know which one ll be better for me. Of course its not in partnership. 

According to this can anyone tell me what kind of registration will be better for me. What initial steps should I take.

Thanks in advance. 

Emmanual.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     30 April 2014

If you want to open company, there should be a minimum of two members.  There are lot of complications to start a company. You have to deposit a lot of money and expenses will be more to start company.  My advise is to start a sole propreitory concern which will be easy to do transactions. If you have any further doubts pl contact me 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 May 2014

Please contact a prudent auditor/advocate conversant in the field before  venturing into such projects for proper opinions and guidance in this aspect.  Look for one locally and then plan your proposal accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register