Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh ( )     28 April 2014

Complicated situation - expert advice needed

Dear Lawyers,

I would like to get expert advice with the happening narrated below,

Myself Ramesh, was been friends with my schoolmate Janani(2007), a two years(Nov ,2009) after that our friendship became love and we both proposed each other (she proposed first). We were happily spending time with each other over 4 years(dec 2013). Recently, she called me and said her parents are making arrangements for her marriage, when I asked her I can talk to your parents, she declined.  After repeated questioning she told me that she was already married with some guy named Arun (on June 2009), i found true by cross checking in Registrar of marriage's website. She was been in relatinship with me hiding that she is already married and also had intercourse with me several times and I also had spent lot of money on her without knowing that she is a married women.

Later that she told that charcter of Arun is too bad that is why she left him. I was searching for Arun spending my days and nights and also advicing her to lodge a complaint or file a divorce (she was no ears), meanwhile her parents are making arrangements for marriage with other guy named Dinesh.

I informed Dinesh about her marriage with arun over email with proofs on goodwill basis. While I was out of country  Dinesh and Janani got married in Feb 2014 (she still being Wife of Arun) and stays in Dinesh's house.

I came to know that after a lot of research that Janani's family incl her, were using me to get rid her from Arun. She also contacted me after marrying Dinesh that she'll be leaving dinesh in a week and she said she loves me and wanted to live with me. I informed Dinesh again over text messages about all these happenings.

Recently a guy named Varun called me(intoducing him as her brother, she dont have any brother),  and threatned me to stop all my activites. ( I dont know what the hell)

I got aroused later some unknown guy threatened me and decided to deal this legally. Before that I was praying for her that she should have a peaceful life and should prosper. When I came to know that everyone was fooling me around why I should pray for them.?

Qust : 1. Can I file a case against her for using me in false aspect. (I have proofs of our relationship like photos, text messages, ets, etc)

2. If so on what sections can I file case against her.?

3. Is it possible that I may file a case against Dinesh for committing a crime by marrying wife of arun after my information?

4. Is there any charges that may be filed on me for any of my act.? Did I did anything wrong.?

Kindly help me to get rid of this. Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2014

@Ramesh: First of all it is better to leave her and take care of yourself before things are going adverse against you from which you will not be  able to retrieve yourself.  A few opinion/suggestions to your questions:

1. Can I file a case against her for using me in false aspect. (I have proofs of our relationship like photos, text messages, ets, etc) 

You cannot file any case against her except cheating, but that too since you have voluntarily spent for all her expenses, you dont have any case. All the while you were there with her,  you had enjoyed her company, whre is the question of she using you?  In fact the proofs like joint photographs and other things will go against you on the charges of adultery with a married women.

2. If so on what sections can I file case against her.?

You cannot, see above answer.

3. Is it possible that I may file a case against Dinesh for committing a crime by marrying wife of arun after my information?

You cannot file any case, her previous husband only has a chance to lodge a complaint against both on the charges of bigamy.

4. Is there any charges that may be filed on me for any of my act.? Did I did anything wrong.?

If you are committing any excesses that may be harmful to her, you are liable to be prosecuted.

It is better for you to stay away from so that at least your future life is peaceful.

Ramesh ( )     29 April 2014

Dear Sir,

I accept your wish for me. Thanks. But my question is,

Is it possible that her previous husband can file a case against her after giving divorce. I was been in contact with her previous husband and he is vexed and ready to file a divorce.

The marriage has happened on Feb 2014, but they will be filing divorce by Jun or July 2014 and will probably get divorce by sep or oct 2014 on Mutual consent basis(if so).

Considering she is getting divorce by sept 2014, but the actual marriage happened on Feb 2014, what are the possiblities..? In case she is pregnant by sept 2014 before geting divorce will that divorce is valid.

Is there any precautions that I may do to safeguard myself without gettting trapped in her false complaints (if she does)...?

Correct me if i;m wrong and advise me sir. Thanks.

k.chandrasekharan (advocate)     06 May 2014

I agree with Adv.Kalaiselvan. I shall add in specific unambiguous terms.

1. Foreget her and move on.

2.Don't try to meddle with her or her life anymore.

3.Stop all connections, contacts,mails,phone calls etc with her.

4.Don't respond to any calls or contacts from her.

5.Assure anyone talking to you on her behalf that you have totally obliterated her from your life,thoughts, emotions etc., and that you will never interfere with her.

6. What she does with her life is entirely left to her and her fate; you keep totally alloof from her.

7.Don't try any legal measures or police complaints. It may boomerang on you.

8. Marry someone else suitable, as soon as possible and lead your life peacefully.

9. There is no law under which precautionary step can be taken against any anticipated criminal complaint. As and when such situation emerges, you take the assistance of a suitable lawyer at your place to defend yourself.

10. If anybody harasses by frequent calls or visits, then consult a suitable civil lawyer and explore possibility of injunctory relief from court.

The advice is in your interest and lingering any longer with past emotions,feelings and interest may land you in severe problems in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register