Upgrad LLM

Property case


execute a registered partition deed by properly demarcating the boundaries and extent of the properties between you both and this registered deed will become the title deed to your respective properties.


You and your sister have already arrived at agreement and partitioned the property.  Now both of you should get drafted a family settlement by an advocate in which you should record the factum of already arrived agreement of partition of the property and get it registered with the Sub-Registrar in whose jurisdiction the property falls.  This will help you in following manner:

 1.        You will save the stamp duty charges as recording of family settlement do not require stamp duty.

 2.        You will save court fee and lawyers fee by not approaching the court for partition.

 3.        You will save time.  Registered Family Settlement shall give both of you legal title to the property. 


Reseach Assistant

My grand mother divided her gold among her two daughter (my mom and her sister). After the dead of my grand mother (in the year 2003) my mom told her sister that she needs her share. My mom's sister ask her to take later as she is busy. Last month my grand father dead , my mom asked the same (gold) from her sister.  My aunty (mom's sister) is telling she is not having anything with her and not giving anything to my mom.

Need a urgent suggestion to solve this issue as my mom is a asthma patient.

Will be greatful if someone help me out.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x