Upgrad LLM

property case

Dear Sir,

My sister and I informally partitioned the house that my mother had purchase. My mother died 18th years ago.

My father father died 13 years ago.

We partitioned the house informally around end 2002- beginning 2003.

The house in question is a row house. It is ground plus one.

My sister occupies the upper floor and I occupy the lower floor.

Would like to avail of legal service to make the partition a formal partition to avoid and further disputes.

Request advocate to suggest if he/she would consider the case.

Lawyer/Fight for justice

You can execute registered partition deed.. Or one of you file suit for partition and other side give consent for partition and get the decree of partition from the court...

Lawyer/Fight for justice

You can execute registered partition deed.. Or one of you file suit for partition and other side give consent for partition and get the decree of partition from the court...

Lawyer/Fight for justice

Lawyer/Fight for justice

Lawyer/Fight for justice

Lawyer/Fight for justice

Lawyer/Fight for justice

Wrongly repeated...

Advocate/Lawyer

both of you can execute registered partition deed.

going for suit for partition will make you 2% fees more particulary mentioned as court fees

and laywer fees will be different from the court fees and this will take long procedure.

Since both of you are ready to part with the property than you should decide mutuallly and register the partition

deed

Advocate

You can enter into family partition deed and get it registered in concerned sub registrar office.

Thanking you,

Subash.M.R.Advocate 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x