LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Name change in gazette and pan card

Page no : 2

Pranali Sharma   22 June 2017

Thanks for sharing information,Now it's easier to check your pan card status. You can check PAN status online By Name or acknowledged number and DOB.

Pranali Sharma   01 July 2017

Rangu Pavan Kumar   21 August 2017

Originally posted by : Divyeshroy

Hi , 


My name is Divyesh Roy (previously called as Divyesh Pradeep). I changed my name as on August 2013, my new name appears in passport, voter id, all other doc etc. But not in PAN card. I sent a name change form to PAN department, there reverted by asking for name change in Gazette. I called gazette and walked through and nothing was answered. I don't know the way: where, how and when to apply for name change in gazette? 


Requesting you to reply to this mail: how and where to apply to get my name published in Gazette and the procedure to get published my name in gazette, so that I can apply for name change in PAN Card.


FYI: (no answer and no reply). I called them to the number given and no answer. The gazette office is really very far from where I stay. I tried but nothing works.


Found this website for solving questions and query. Hope I will get valuable message and answer.


Please do the needful.


Thanks and regards.

Divyesh Roy

You can easily apply for PAN card correction. Just follow simple steps !

shefani   21 September 2017

know about pan card corrections

Lost PAN/Request for new PAN card for existing PAN

Changes/modifications/corrections in PAN details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query