LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedure to disown son from father's property

Page no : 2

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     20 April 2014

Most of the marriage related cases have less of evidence and more hype.

But why people suffer due to immature advice and less serious legal help.

Fight the cases properly and you can win all of them.

Civil cases or will probate is not remedy but counter criminal cases can scare the opponent.

(Guest)

Well what i meant was that my goal was to stop my wife from entering my fathers house. All these things happen once the stage develops in case and yes fighting is only my option.

Sir we are talking in a country where law is completely lenient towards women. In my case wife is also adulterous yet court accepted her DV petition and sent it to protection officer. I also have a stay on her maintenance therefore even though there are things in my favour i am dealing with miserable people who have tempting to ruin my life any way they can. Please don't mind but all this is happening in my life and i believe only a person who has gone through all this can understand. I know you must have had lot of clients like me but standing and looking from my prespective i have lost time and money in all this now the last thing i could let it happen is my parents house therefore i thought of will probate.

P.S. waiting for court summons now ! ......wish me luck experts.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Yadanand Legal help

Most of the marriage related cases have less of evidence and more hype.

But why people suffer due to immature advice and less serious legal help.

Fight the cases properly and you can win all of them.

Civil cases or will probate is not remedy but counter criminal cases can scare the opponent.

May i know what type of counter criminal case i can file against them ? Is this the right time to file any counter case ? I was told that i should contest DV and then file counter. please advise.

Jaffy   02 June 2018

Hi. Can you please provide me details of this Preety saluja case or case number details?

"Read 2014 "Preety saluja case which has disregarded newspaper advt for disowning son particularly for rights of wife of the son”.

Email: jaffygarg0034@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register