Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Montu (law student)     04 April 2014

When can i file income tax

Hi ,i am a small bussinessman

as everybody knows that 31st march14 has been passed so tell me when can i file my Income Tax Return for the ass year 2014 15

as i am individual so the tax slabs i have to follow according to Individual tax payer,

I want to know that , the performa has came or not so that i can file Income Tax Return

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 April 2014

You can browse www.incometaxindia.gov.in and find out varius forms

chandani kumari (Corporate & Tax Lawyer)     05 April 2014

Dear sir, 

You can file your INCOME TAX RETURN for the year 2014-15 before 31st July, 2014 and the ITR form is already available on the site of Income tax . You can also download from askcommercials.com site and file it accordingly.

Montu (law student)     09 April 2014

Originally posted by : chandani kumari

Dear sir, 

You can file your INCOME TAX RETURN for the year 2014-15 before 31st July, 2014 and the ITR form is already available on the site of Income tax . You can also download from askcommercials.com site and file it accordingly.

but sir my and my father's lawyer both are saying that the performa is not avaialble yet , the performa may come on 20 april2014

chandani kumari (Corporate & Tax Lawyer)     12 April 2014

Dear sir,

On the right side of income tax website, it is available. Kindly check it properly. In the right side of download option, already mention for downloading of income tax return for ay 2014-15

DINESH NAGWANI (LECTURER / TAX CONSULTANT)     12 April 2014

HELLO EVERYONE, THE WEBSITE OF INCOME TSX DEPARTMENT SHOWING FORMS FOR A.Y.2014-15 ARE AVAILABLE. THE FORMS ARE AVAILABLE IN PDF FORMAT. THE ITR FOR ONLINE ITR STILL UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD. HERE IS LINK

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/ 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register