Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar (Senior Software Engg)     03 April 2014

Want to know the legal

Hello Sir,

It would be great, if you can advice me where I stand legally in this issue. I had cancelled XYZ bank credit card almost 2 years ago. But last year, just before the card could get expired, few fraudulent transactions happened on the card. After getting the transaction notification through SMS, I informed that bank about it. But, since then, I had been getting the bills and the payment reminders through post as well as over the phone. I was bit worried about my Credit rating. Finally I had raised a complaint with RBI regarding this, and an official from the bank visited my home and handed over an apology letter. He also wanted a letter from me saying I would not proceed further in this case, which I refused to give him. Now, the RBI has closed the case. 

I would like to know whether I can take this matter legally. How strong am I from legal point?

Regards

Wedant

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 April 2014

apology letter is given to you. That is it. Why you want to drag on the matter ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register