LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramaraj.S (Manager (Rtd) Pvt. Company)     15 July 2014

Cop denying register fir against criminal trespass

I am sending herewith copy of my letter dated 10-7-2014 addressed to the Commissioner of Police, Madurai City for your kind reference, which is self explanatory.  COP has not taken any action on above letter.  He denying to register FIR against my counter part petitioner for his criminal trespass.  What I have to do to register  FIR ?  I shall be very much thankful to you, if you could help me in this regard.

With kind regards,

Ramaraj.S

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 July 2014

You can send your grievance/letter to Commissioner of madurai city. His email ID; cop_mdu@yahoo.co.in. The commissioner directs his subordinates like S.I. of the concerned police sation to book F.I.R. and begin investigation and file chargesheet. Do not forget to mention your communication phone numbers.

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     16 July 2014

Dear Mr. Ramaraj,

If police is not registering FIR then you can approach the Court and file complaint for registration of FIR under section 156(3) Cr.P.C.

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register