LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AKS MAT (AO)     02 July 2010

CRPC 125

I am respondent in CrPC 125 . The court has fixed next date for evidence of Petitioner . Please inform :--

1. At what stage I should apply to the court for summoning certain officials as witnesses I desire to examine ( other than my own witnesses ) .
  2. I want to cross examine my wife with support of some documents . Can I produce these documents before the court while cross examining her  ?

Learning

5 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     02 July 2010

1. When  your wife's turn for evidence is over., and you have to produce evidence.

2- Yes.

1 Like

AKS MAT (AO)     02 July 2010

thanks Arvind ji .

How do I submit such documents at cross-examination to the court so that these become part of the record ? Is there any specified proforma for it ? If yes , what is the form of ssuch proforma ?

I had attached salary certificate ( self-verified )  of my wife with my written statement  .  When do I submit the original salary certificate before the court ? 

Similarly I wish to place my Income Tax Return before the court , when do I place that before the court ?

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     02 July 2010

You can submit it during cross examination, with a list of document or at the time of your evidence.

It is to be noted that if the document is not a public document, you would have to call in evidence the person who issued this document, to prove it's gnuineness.

1 Like

(Guest)

Please attach the adocuments along with a list and present it under s.294 of Cr.P.C. for admission/denial by the prosecution.  If the prosecution admits the documents you dont need to do anything further but if the prosecution denies the documents, you will have to prove it.

1 Like

AKS MAT (AO)     03 July 2010

dear Arvind ji and Menon Sahib ,

Please accept my gratitude for the help extended in answering my queries .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register