LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

caroline samuel (editor)     19 June 2010

penalty for false case against wife - cruelty

my brother-in-law has filed a case in the family court against my sister for cruelty. recently the court has passed orders for maintenance of wife and child. after attending one counselling, my brother-in-law refused to attend counselling. he is not picking up the phone when my sister calls. now, they have approached for compromise.

what is the penalty for filing a false complaint? 

Learning

4 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     19 June 2010

don't get into litigations and settle the matter and move ahead in life.

1 Like

Suresh Ram (Business)     22 June 2010

""What is the penalty for filing a false complaint?""

Courts consider Perjury when it comes to women  a social service. NCW is your best friend.

Your sister is empowered to file N no of false cases.

She can file 498a, DV, Multiple maintenance, marital rape, Custody, injunction not to sell hiss properties etc.

To know more visit 498a.org,saveindianfamily.com

If you know tamil visit  marumagal.blogspot.com to know how the weapons available and how to use it. 

Also at

https://www.articlesbase.com/national-state-local-articles/sec-498a-of-the-indian-penal-code-weapon-in-the-hands-of-vamps-539973.html

(Guest)

<quote>498a, DV, Multiple maintenance, marital rape, Custody, injunction not to sell hiss properties</quote>

Why should she file false cases like the mentioned above.

Incase its a false case, file a perjury case and don't put false cases as nowadays women are misusing the power given by our blind judiciary.

Devesh A. Bhatia (Advocate)     04 July 2010

Best thing is not to get involved in unending litigation process. You may not be able to prove in front of court that there was no cruelty as mental cruelty is also a big part of cruelty and your BIL can always take the shield of mental cruelty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register