Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chinnappa (owner)     14 June 2010

Re opening a case

Dear sir,

My father has two younger brothers.My father was in Defence, Immediate brother is a principal in a college.My grandmother (Father's mother) was staying with father's younger brother (Uncle)in coorg, where we have a small coffee estate. After my uncle got married, there used be tussle between his wife and grandma.Gandma complained about her to other children several times.They adviced her to keep quite. One day (13 years Back) suddenly she disappeared. Her sons filed a missing case. My father and another brother(Principal) believed my uncle when he said she had some mental problems.Searched her for a year every where.In vain.Police closed the case saying it untraceable.Now my father retired and settled in coorg.He now suspects that there might be some hand of my uncle's wife and her brother (retired Dysp) in it. Please let me know how can proceed in this case.

Thanks

Chinnappa

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     14 June 2010

well you can at any type apply for re-opening the current closed case, first try to have some sort of evidence if possible, then approach the concerned officer accordingly.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     14 June 2010

Yes, I do agree with the views of my Ld. friend.

1 Like

Chinnappa (owner)     15 June 2010

It is very difficult to get a evidence. is it possible to request for a reinvestigation or file a case in the court?

Chinnappa (owner)     15 June 2010

Sorry Mr.Gagdani Instead of klicking thanks button , i clicked No thanks button. I am very sorry.

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     15 June 2010

yes as per facts at any point of time you can file private complaint on the issue but the thing is in your case.

there is an act known as limitation act.

as you are acting very late limitation period is over but not an issue.

you  will have to file along with the complaint an additional request for allowing delay to the court, kindly contact your local advocate he will assist on the rest.

Regards 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register