LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

A SAD JOKE ON ADVOCATORY

Sonmalani become THE LAWYER by MANAGING the DEGREE of LLB from a SETH DHANWAN LAW COLLEGE and further MANAGEMENT by Fathermalani.

One day the new Adv. Mr. Sonmalani returned home in evening after his first day in court where he WON the case in his first argument and was trying to give surprise to Adv. Mr. fathermalani stating that; Hey ! I WON that case which you were fighting since my childhood !!!!!!!

Adv. Mr. Fathermalani made him surprised by shooting a sure shot by his left hand on the right cheek of newly become advocate Mr. Sonmalani and fired him that; YOU FOOL ! I made you an Advocate by grabbing money from that client and kept him in my grip for years and YOU FOOL in first day let him go away ??????????????????   

Learning

49 Replies

aditya vadali (LAWYER)     13 June 2010

GOOD TO LISTEN, BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT IS DEGRADING THE PROFESSIONAL ETHICS.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 June 2010

Vadali Sir, do you really see and feel the ethics in this profession? This very bitter truth posted by Sir.Ram, had been posted several times in this forum in the past..... and we have swallowed this bitter truth. 

2 Like

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 June 2010

Please don't talk so negative sir. There are good and bad people in every profession, legal profession is no exception to this. There are many good advocates who are doing their duties sincerely and honestly. Saying that there are no ethics left in this profession is bit too harsh and sad. Even in this forum there are many advocates who are giving their precious time in giving free advice to many just because of their social concern.

1 Like

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     13 June 2010

Think deeply up to what extent a lawyer can extend the proceeding, whether law or courts are blind or helpless. I am totally in favouer of advocates on this issue/joke.

2 Like

Daksh (Student)     14 June 2010

Dear Arvind/Ms.Archna,

I concur with your view point.

Best Regards

Daksh

Daksh (Student)     14 June 2010

Dear All,

Aren't you bemused by the conning of a peculiar word 'ADVOCATORY"  instead of Advocacy - by the initiator of the thread.

Best Regards

Daksh

(Guest)

Thanks for underlining and bringing it up !!! 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     15 June 2010

THere are few who can be counted in numbers, who does these things. It is the process/paraphenallia attached which delays the suit

1 Like

Adv.Aiyer VLV (Proprietor)     15 June 2010

Mr. Ramsunder

you have beautifully worded it as a sad joke, indicating that joke is also sad as well as sad state of affairs.

Mr. Daksh

you are technically very correct.

but the essence i think was anyway conveyed

regards

Shri. N.K.Assumi

you are very unassuming and forthright

I hail your bold answer sir

regards

Hi All

technically any write up on  truth is a statement

so a joke is a joke, only when it is not fully true.

hence, let us enjoy joke rather than taking it seriously

regards

Daksh (Student)     15 June 2010

Prof.....VLV,

My point is either we start moaning and groaning by digging out negativity and or in the alternate we are part of something positive - as in my humble view positivity is always good for self and for society.  Without expecting anything we should endeavour to whatever little we are capable of for our own value addition to the society we are part of.

Best Regards

Daksh

2 Like

Mr. Daksh

you are absolutely right about positivity

same time let us take jokes positively. take joke as a joke.

how many lakhs of sardarji jokes are flying around, becauase that clan is very smart the jokes are otherway around, (of course recently few litigations started coming, but i am sure everyone must respect them, but it is clear that joke only indicates that what is told in joke is mostly opposite of truth)

the person who can laugh at oneself is real yogi. (if i remember right churchill said or known for it)

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register