LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

r.sankaranarayanan (Official)     30 January 2023

Guidance from learned members and format of forms

I wanted to file a suit in Bombay CIty Civl Court in regard to some shares of Finolex Industries Ltd. stuck up since the year 1990. Two Suits were filed by my broker company (Which is wound up many years back) as Plaintiff against the Defendants-Finolex Industries Ltd. Finally both were disposed off with injunction against transfer of the shares/bonus shares/dividends to any person other than my sister. I had got an affidavit from my sister, duly notarised in the year 2017 that the shares and other benefits belong to me. With this I had applied as "Third Party Applicant" for certified copies of the entire matter.  As advised, I am in the process of filing a suit against Finolex Industries Ltd with a prayer that the court direct the shares be transferred to me. Today when I went with the Plaint, I was told that I should attach few more papers with the plaint. I wanted to request the learned members to send me the format of (1) Presentation form (2) Scrutiny Sheet (3) Memo of Appearance (4) Affidavit in support.

Since I am not an advocate and would file the suit as "Plaintiff in Perrson", this request.

Regards

Shankar. 

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 January 2023

Courts in each State has specific procedures.  Only a local advocate/advoate-clerk can assist  you in the matter. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register