LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdul Mujeer Ansari   29 January 2023

police was threatening me to delete video

my friend was being analysed smoking in public place and I was recording a video as a proof when the video was not started police told me that the fine was 300 and when I started the video police told me that the fine is 250. At the first police was not having any issues but after sometime police went and came back again and threatening me to come to police station. As I don't have right to take video but I still have that videos this incident happened in Frazer town Bangalore. So I am seeking help for what can be done further and me recording vi
deo was legal or illegal

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2023

whaqt are contents of the video. where the video is shot.

1 Like

in that video it's just that police was written challan and they were asking my my friend's name, address I just took video beacuse amount was not written on challan
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2023

have you collected any evidence of malpractice?

1 Like

yes I have video but in that video faces of police officer is not there and police was telling that "who gave you right to take video don't delete we will take you to police station
when we have already given receipt then why you want video" when I told police officer amount is not there in the receipt then he told it comes in that way only. so when I told him that I have taken video just just as a proof that I have paid so and so amount so again he told that it's not allowed it with whose permission have you taken the. video

faces are not seen when he told this but his voice is captured clearly.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register