Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit parui (H)     02 November 2022

Bangalore cyber police freeze my bank account crypto currency trading ( fake cybercrime complaint)

Hello main West Bengal ka hugli district se hun. Main balance p2p trader hu. Main crypto currency
buy/sell Karta hoon. 3 June ko Gangappa ne mujhse 501$ USDT dollar (CRYPTO CURRENCY) kharida. Koi third party payment nahin hai yah. Aur 2 mahine bad cyber crime mein jhuthi complaint kardeta hai. Aur Bengaluru police mere Bank khate ko freeze kar deta hai. Mere pass transaction proofs hai example order id invoice. But kya fayda police to dekhna bhi nahin chahte Hain ye sab . Bengaluru south division ke police mere baat tak nahin Sunna chahta hai. Mare pas uska mobile number email id. Hai Maine uska mobile check Kiya tha usiki name se register hai 2018 se active hai. Mai ab kay karu mai west bengal se Hun yahan koi criptocurrency related lawyer bhi nahin hai.

Learning

6 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     03 November 2022

CBI: ED:Police: can always direct the Banks to debit/freeze/stop operation of the accused suspected of money laundering etc, provided they do it according to Law. Designated Cyber police must mandatorily inform the Mgistrate having jurisdiction over the matter of such search, confiscartion etc. Digital Currencies or Cryptocurrency, Bitcoins, Blockchain Technology have not attained legal status and it is prohibited in spite of popular growth in blockchain trading  in the country with collosal lost of revenue. Bill is pending in the Patliament  in this matter, and till now it is illegal to operate in Digital Currencies or Cryptocurrency, Bitcoins, Blockchain or the virtual currency systems.

Sanjay Parmar (teacher)     04 January 2023

Even I am suffered in this � I have lost 48L Initially started with 20K USDT and Commission - 20K Then 15K - mentioning that lost 1 order between  again for tax 17K they are asking so i had to contact  octafexrecoveryexpert ON TELGRAM  for help and they help me recover my money . they also guide me to invest with  a good company .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

Originally posted by : Sanjay Parmar

Even I am suffered in this � I have lost 48L Initially started with 20K USDT and Commission - 20K Then 15K - mentioning that lost 1 order between  again for tax 17K they are asking so i had to contact  octafexrecoveryexpert ON TELGRAM  for help and they help me recover my money . they also guide me to invest with  a good company .

is it s legal query?

1 Like

Sanjay Parmar (teacher)     16 March 2023

YES  PLEASE

Munish Goyal   29 October 2023

please collect information first from the bank manager  regrading the complaint number and concerned cyber police station and disputed transaction and its amount then you can contact. i will surely help you.  

Regards

Munish Goyal & Associate Lawyers
Munish Goyal Advocate
Cyber Crime Cases Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register