Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pashyanti (legal manager)     04 June 2010

MOU

Hello everybody,

Pls. help me out in the following matters:

Our company is engaged in the business of real estate in Maharashtra& it is entered in to development agreement with another company in Maharashtra. Now, our company wants to handle over  this development to one of our sister concern company. Therefore, our company wants to prepare Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the company & its sister concern.  My question is: 

1) What points should i  be taken in mind for preparing MOU ? (Pls. help me out as I don't know anything about it.)

2) What is its (i.e. MOU) legal importance?

3) Whether it is registered or not?

4) If it is registered then at what value?(i.e. on Rs. 100 bond paper or Rs. 500 bond paper)

5) If anyone has the legal draft of MOU, pls.send it to me OR pls. let me know where I have found the draft of MOU.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Pashyanti

Learning

3 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     04 June 2010

Please hire a senior local advocate to guide you in this matter , if you say you belong to a company that for its day to day working expectation of advice will not be of much help.

Amresh (Prop)     04 June 2010

To my mind MOU is preliminary document of what is agreed between parties.  After signing of MOU an agreement between parties is necessary to give it legal shape.

pashyanti (legal manager)     08 June 2010

Thanks for the help. But I needed some guidance from the advocates of the forum in this regard.

Regards

Pashyanti

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register