LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sun shine (edu)     04 June 2010

transfr of case

how can one transfer a case from gujarat family court to orissa family court if i am myself handling the case?

how much will a lawyer charge for doing the same

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     04 June 2010

well for that particular case information required.

it will be better if you have filed the case, to withdraw the current case and file new case at particular place.

Regards

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     04 June 2010

Dear Sir,

Having read the brief input of your case, I am of the preliminary view that you may get your case transferred from  Family Court at Gujarat to Family Court  at Orissa by moving appropriate petition in Hon'ble Supreme Court at New Delhi.

Depending upon the grounds you project, the case shall be dealt with accordingly.

Ordinarily, a lawyer practicng at Hon'ble Supreme Court at New Delhi would charge approx. Rs.20,000/- depending upon the case and client.

Trust this would suffice.

Thanks & regards.

Rabin Majumder
Advocate & Attorney
For NuDelhiLawFora
At:
Ch. 91, Sh. AK Sen Chambers Block,
Supreme Court of India
Also at:
Lawyers’ Consultation Room /
2nd Floor, Bar Room
Delhi High Court
New Delhi – 110003
+ 91 98992 59811
+ 91 9013307807
+ 91 11 65955548

This e-mail transmission is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail transmission, it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, tribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this e-mail transmission.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by emailing us or deleting this e-mail transmission as soon as possible.

1 Like

sun shine (edu)     04 June 2010

sir i will get back to you when i need to. but please pm your details in my inbox

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     05 June 2010

Trust the advice of transfer would be of your use.

For further advice, you may call on me or contact me through email ar nudelhilawfora@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register