Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     20 December 2022

Not implementing hon'ble high court orders in toto

Sir,

As per court orders I have to get all consequential benefits in pay from 3/1983 to 2/2016 (differential pay and allowances) in various categories of posts in telangana state at present revised pension benefits are being calculated from 10.11.2002 to 29.02.2016 through G.O  because a case filed against me in the Hon'ble High Court ,challenged  APAT, judgement  dated 21.01.2010 in a O.A of 2006 filed  by me, , the same W.P. is dismissed as infructuous  by the hon'ble high court on 02.09.2022, but drawing differential pay and allowances notioanlly instead of payment of differential pay and allowances  monetarily from of 3/1983 to 29.02.2016 even represented the  above matter in detail in writing  in person and claimed Rs.10,00000 lakhs compensation for harasment, mental agony,   loss of time  and  hardship  . Respondents are not implementing  previous court orders dated.21.01 2010 in toto and not drawing differential pay and allowances now even .

kindly suggest in the above issue.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 December 2022

Move contempt of court in CAT through your lawyer.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 December 2022

Yes, file contempt petition as adviced above.

1 Like

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     20 December 2022

Sir,

The O.A filed in the year 2006 at APAT,Hyderabad.Disposed  on 21.01.2010, compiled the APAT orders without consequential  benefits of monetary benefits and given Promotions DM Gr.II,Gr.I , Dy.Executive Engineer and Executive Engineer. -In the year 2010 the respondents in APAT  filed a W.P. in the Hon'ble HC for suspension of APAT Orders in OA, .in the year 2014 the APAT  Hyderabad was windup and transfered pending cases to HC. The pending WP was  dismissed  as infructuous with reason that the respondent has retired from the Govt. Services .May I file contempt of court in the High Court. awating reply, Highly thankful to quick reply to my query.

vishnu murthy

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 December 2022

A comrehensive view can be formed on seeing poapers.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register