Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kuntal0000 (xyz)     14 November 2022

Selling Borga Land in West Bengal

i am the owner of an Ancestral Inherited Land with Borga in west bengal

while selling the land i am giving one forth share to Borgadar...but the name of the Borgadar is still there in the portal although Borgadar has said that he will have no hold on the remaining land ....and i am being said the name of the Borgadar would have only been removed if i had sold to the Borgadar and Borgadar had sold further ..

pls suggest if the sell anyone other than the Borgadar ...how can I remove his name ...as per law
for as long as Borgadar name is there in district blro office ...no bank will give loan

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 November 2022

What do you mean from "Borga" which is a local (not legal) term ??

it would be appropriate to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2022

Bargadar means a person who under the system generally known as adhibarga or bhag cultivate the land of another person on condition of delivering a share of the produce of such land to that person. The ordinary rights of the contracting parties are restricted by the Land Reforms Act.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register