LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Fake marriage date

Mr.A and Ms B got married on 12-06-2014. Later they both got divorce on mutual consent on 28-12-2014 in which they mentioned the date of marriage as 02-05-2013 (back date to overcome 01 year condition)
is that divorce valid?

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 October 2022

Marriage stated to have been solemenised / contracted  on 12.06.2014 and divorced by mututal consent on 28.12.2014 (after 6 months +16 days) disclosing it to be backdated i.e., 02.05.2013 to show more than one year's marriage  is highly improbable, which make the post as fabricated facts for examination purposes and not a real story..

The case is stated to be during the year 2014 i.e., 8 years before now, where was the whistleblower, if someone has locus standi / problem /concerned / affected. 

However, if it may be presumed to be a true fact, it is a fraud committed by the parties/petitioners upon the Court, on affidavit, hence they are liable for prosecution, if the same is surfaced.

Can you eleborate as to how you are concerned with the facts posted ???????

2 Like

(Guest)
Dr J C Vashista ji,
namaskar.
the above naration is true. I will not disclose the names as of now due to certain legal constraints

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 October 2022

Marriage and divorce among two persons is their personal concern. A stranger has no standing to interfere in the matter.

(Guest)
Ms.B got married with Mr. C and started drama again

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 October 2022

@ V S RAJESH KUSU ji

Namaskar.

I have not asked to disclose identity of the couple but other material fact have created suspecion on authenticity of information posted, which I have tried to obtain.
Thanks and Regard

Srinivasan Maruthanayagam   17 October 2022

Thought provoking 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register