LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad   14 October 2022

Month of pass of my graduation

Sir,I have completed graduation in 2022.                    Today , I received final marks memo cum provisional certificate.                                                PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE has 3 dates     

MONTH & YEAR OF PASS : JULY 2022            Results declaration date. :27.09.2022.        Certificate Issued date :14.09.2022.                 

please clarify which month onwards iam passed my graduation/ graduated (whether july 2022 or september 2022

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/month-of-pass-graduation-226410.asp

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 October 2022

how could the certificate be issued prior to the declaration of result?

Prasad   14 October 2022

I have written exams on july month, results declared on 27.09.2022.                                        on certificate month & year of pass  printed is july 2022.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     14 October 2022

You have appeared for the exam in the month of July and if the result is declared after that, the date of passing will be July.

1 Like

Prasad   15 October 2022

Sir ,                                                                        state public service commission recently released a recruitment notification, 

As per notification PSC mentioned that candidate must posses the requisite qualification as on the date of notification.(notification date is sep 4, 2022)

as per my details mentioned in my query, can i eligible for that recruitment notification.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 October 2022

Why you are posting the facts in piece-meal? For any meaningful suggestion, all the material facts ought to be disclosed.

1 Like

Prasad   16 October 2022

Sir, can i eigible for above recruitment notification?

Jimmy Sanders   07 December 2022

I think you are eligible now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register