LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siddharth (Manager)     10 October 2022

Neglected and disowned

At my 18 years of age after my beloved mother passed away, my dad married 3rd time at age of 52 years to a lady of equal age to him. Before marriage due to her side family's condition, he had written few acres of land on her name and married her. She's a barren woman and doesn't have any children. After she entered our house i realised that she has short and ill temperament, has abusive and manipulative nature and is psychologically unstable.Even though looks and behaviour wise she is not good still i respected and treated her well for my father and his well being. She abused and illtreated me untill I left the home. She made my father abandon and disown me and did lot of defamation regarding me.

Now I am in mid 30's still not settled and unmarried.Still struggling in life where as she is leading a fulfilling and luxurious life.

How do I get justice. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     10 October 2022

Concentrate on your career and marry a good education girl. Once you are settled maximum problem will solve. Commit to lead a happy married life. Don't indulge into litigation with your father and mother. It's wastage and court nowdays trends to pass adverse order.

1 Like

Siddharth (Manager)     11 October 2022

Thank you Pradipta ji

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 October 2022

The posting suggests no legal elements or issues.

1 Like

Siddharth (Manager)     12 October 2022

hi venu ji i didn't understand. Can you elaborate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register