LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sun shine (edu)     31 May 2010

restitution of conjugal rights

Mine is a love marriage. i have no parents. currently iI live in Orissa in my brother;s house.

i left my matrimonail house in Gujarat affter 8 months of marriage due to mental and physical cruelty.

After returning, my husband refused to phone me when on second thoughts,i wanted to return to house.

So i filed a case for maintainance in Orissa family court.

Now my husband has filed a restitution of conjugal rights in Gujarat.

After how many   hearingslater will he get the order for restituion of conjugal rights if the case has been filed in May 2010?

Learning

5 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     01 June 2010

These are counter tactics of law , it is better you settle among youselves otherwiese rest of your life will spin around courts. And no body can claim final victory.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 June 2010

when your husband filed rcr avail it by responding positively unless otherwise your life is in denger.

mr lawproblems,

first complete your study. i understood that you have a poor knowledge on matrimonial problems.

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     01 June 2010

MR gupta have you attended court or conducted any case . It is easy to dish out advice and blame every body else than self.

1 Like

yes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register