Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Sharma   12 September 2022

Parking allotment

Dear Sirs/Madam,

As I am NRI in gulf country and I have purchased direct apartment from the Builder at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. He agreed to provide us 2 parking slots on each wings A/B, as we were the last purchaser of the apartment. The society is only 2 Wing A/B. My family is staying alone (Wife & SON), now the issue is the parking lot on wing A is give on the back side of Elevator. One of the tenant on that side are cursing my family unnecessarily. Due to they are Patel's, Even the Chairman (x military - saying himself Colonel). He is the chairman and he did his work well and agreed to make our car shade. After fighting and calling women help line and police department. We even agreed to wash the top area everyday, the Gardner is doing his work and we are paying monthly basis. couple of month the same Tenants now started saying the peagon (birds) sh*t is smelling and this makes us feel uncomfortable. Just to harass us nothing else. Due to My wife is also patient (past 8 years, she is having back pain and can not walk properly or stand long time), they use words as that we will rape you and throw you somewhere that no one will know where are you and who did. Even they said that we know what route your son goes to college and make accident for him. 

We went to Builder and he raised the issue, he immediately said and informed that its yours issue fight yourself as I have surrender the property. 

As I informed on my message, that I am working in GULF country, I cannot travel all the time for this kind of issues. 

I need your advise and I need to safe guard my family for this kind of issues. 

Waiting for your favorable feedback. 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 September 2022

record the conversations ,arguments and submit the same to the local police for the neibours harassment and mentally disturbed.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 September 2022

The posting is too confused and disjointed to make any meaningful suggestion. All that could be state is that the builder's assurance of providing two parking lots is not binding on the Resident Association.

1 Like

Sanjay Sharma   13 September 2022

Yes we have the vidoe recording and can submit to the Police station, as you know our legal deoartment, that it will go on years to clear all this problems. I want my family life protection first that, what i seek for solution?

Please do avise. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register