LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MDHAMEED Hussain   09 September 2022

forcing and blackmailing me to give divorce

I'm a female and got married 2 months back.. but before i got married i had a boyfriend.. i had some pictures and videos which i took with him in past which Clearly shows that he was my boyfriend (kisses and hugs)... after 4 days of marriage my husband checked my phone without my permission and eventually saw the pictures and videos.,shared those things to his mobile without my permission.. and showed everything to my in-laws... they immediately they called my parents and sent me home back.. And now they are blackmailing me and my family to give my husband divorce.. even though I'm not interested to give divorce... i apologised a lot and they r not listening me they r blackmailing me through calls and forcing to give divorce...when i asked my husband that " do uh want divorce?".. he answered me that to convince his parents if his parents will accept me then he will accept me too... but i don't want to give divorce and they r blackmailing me to an extinct.. what should I do?..( I'm a muslim)

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 September 2022

It is personal decision of your husband  and in-laws wherein they may accept or reject your request to continue marriage or pronounce talaq.

No legal dispute is involved in the facts posted by you.

1 Like

MDHAMEED Hussain   12 September 2022

but when i asked a lawyer then he told tht i can file a blackmail case against my in-laws and husband as they r forcing me to give divorce.. Also they told that i could file restitution case if he refuses to take me back..
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register