Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun123   18 August 2022

Hsvp property transfer

Hi,

I am planning to buy a Huda plot in gurgaon from someone, who is the owner of the property but his father (who is no more) is also co-owner of the same property. As per law he, his mother and two sisters are legal heirs of his fathers property. His both sisters are settled in USA and mother is staying with him. Now the owner is saying by providing the Noc from his sisters and mother, he will apply the TP( transfer permission) in Huda office. And after that he will transfer this property on my name. But I have below mentioned queries:

1. What all documents are required from his sisters (staying in the USA) to get this property transfer on owners name.

2. If the property gets transferred and register on my name then in future can any other family members from the previous owner claim their share in the property.

3. To get this property transfer on my name what all documents would be required from the owner so that there wouldn't be any problem in future.

Thanks,

Anu

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 August 2022

@ Anu,

Question wise answer to your queries is as under:

Q1. What all documents are required from his sisters (staying in the USA) to get this property transfer on owners name.

A. They will have to relinquish their share in the property in favour of their brother through a registered Relinquishment Deed. or Gift Deed . Any NOC / Notarised affidavit or other document shall not work.

Q 2. If the property gets transferred and register on my name then in future can any other family members from the previous owner claim their share in the property.

A. If's and but's can not be presumed and replied at this stage

Q3. To get this property transfer on my name what all documents would be required from the owner so that there wouldn't be any problem in future.

A. It is a procedural and not a legal query, contact local HUDA office, Sector 14, Gurgaon.

Best wishes

1 Like

Arjun123   18 August 2022

Thank you sir 🙏🏻

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 August 2022

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register