Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MAHENDRA   14 August 2022

Compliment whether a consumer or commercial user

Dear sir/madam,

I filed a complaint before the district consumer court against a motor vehicle company and its dealer. My vehicle is under warranty when the complaints arise in my vehicle but the company and dealer fail to attend to the problem being I am under warranty. What if my petition is rejected by saying I am not a consumer because you're using your vehicle for commercial purposes? Can I file a writ ( or write*) petition before the High court under section 420? for being deceived by the company and dealer for misleading a warranty band? Because I have seen a lot of judgements of the district and state consumer forum rejecting the petition by saying the petitioner is not a consumer. 

🙏 Please help me, sir, this could help a lot of people who operated their assets for livelihood but were betrayed by the company. And not getting any justice from the district consumer forum.

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 August 2022

"What if my petition is rejected by saying I am not a consumer because you're using your vehicle for commercial purposes?" why this apprehension? Please post the facts.

1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     14 August 2022

If vehicle is being used to earn profit at large scale then certainly it comes under the ambit of commercial purpose and purchaser of vehicle will not come under the defination of consumer else if vehicle is being used to earn livelyhood then purchaser will definitely treated as consumer..

MAHENDRA   14 August 2022

Please correct caption*compliment as COMPLAINANT**

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register